To Reframe is to see things in a new light, or through a new lens. To give perspective and gain perspective.
Not always the easiest to accomplish – especially in today’s world of quick decisions and needed action.
With that in mind, we put together a playlist of songs to remind you to “Reframe” whenever you can – enjoy!
- Surprise Yourself – Jack Garratt
- Change Your Mind – Sister Hazel
- Float On – Modest Mouse
- On The Sunny Side of the Street – Billie Holiday
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
- If I Were A Boy – Beyonce
- Black or White – Michael Jackson
- You Can’t Always Get What You Want – The Rolling Stones
- New Perspective – Panic! At the Disco
- Woke the F*ck Up – Jon Bellion
- Changes – David Bowie
So get your headphones out, hit play, and start trying to find a new way to look at things.
This playlist was assembled by Ann Drewiske, Gabby VandenAvond, and Ryan Yoch